منتدى دلعنآ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

{.. عآإلم من الإبداع والتميز..}

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

wanna laugh, clic here

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عاشقة تامر
دلع ياهلا فيه
دلع ياهلا فيه
عاشقة تامر

عدد الرسائل : 17
العمر : 30
مزآإآجـــي : wanna laugh, clic here Ncci1010
my sms : <FIELDSET><LEGEND><B><FONT color=#ff8040> .๑. My SMS .๑. </FONT></B></LEGEND><MARQUEE onmouseover=this.stop() style=\"FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; ****-ALIGN: center\" onmouseout=this.start() scrollAmount=1 scrollDelay=2 direction=up height=78><P><FONT color=#999999> أكتبو الكلآم هنآ </FONT></P><P> </P></MARQUEE></FIELDSET><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/11/2008

wanna laugh, clic here Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: wanna laugh, clic here   wanna laugh, clic here Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 08, 2008 8:19 am

Hi ever 0ne

As every one started learning English,there were some funny situations. S0me of them were not forgotten. When you think of them now, you might laugh at what you did. The funny thing about it was your mistake of saying English in a wrong way. When i say a mistake i MEAN a silly mistake.

T0 get things clear to you, i will tell you my situation which i will never forget EVER wanna laugh, clic here Blushing wanna laugh, clic here Blushing

1- I was at a coffee shop waiting for my friend to come . when he came he ordered a cup of coffee. my friend did not know any word of English, so he asked me to ask the waiter,if he could add my order to his bill,becuase when he came i was allready ordered,so he wanted to pay for me . AT that time,i was not really good at English,so told him, N0, don't pay for me, i will pay for the 2 bills. He swore to God that he would pay for me,and asked me to tell the waiter wanna laugh, clic here Cry_1 wanna laugh, clic here Cry_1 I told him ok. i will ask him. He was telling me about his new car that he just bought, and to be honest,i was not paying any attention to him at all,because i was thinking of how to say ( add my order to his bill ) Then i thought of an idea, i told my friend that i will go to the bathrrom. I went right away to the waiter, told him in Arabic to add my order to his bill wanna laugh, clic here Clap wanna laugh, clic here Clap I felt so nice when i told the waiter. My friend saw me talking to the waiter,but he thought i was talking to him in English. When i came back to him,the first thing he told me ( how lucky i m knowing how to speak English) and i was saying to my self ( mmm, if he knew i told the waiter in Arabic,he would change his mind ) wanna laugh, clic here G

That is my real story,and i m not shy to tell every one,because i know every one faced the same problem.

But, this situation taught me of not to be shy telling the truth that i don't know the meaning of a word,or how to say something in English. It was a good lesson for me. I learned to say ( i don't know instead of pretending )

Now, i would like you guys not to be shy,and tell us any funny story to make us laugh

Thank you

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

wanna laugh, clic here
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى دلعنآ :: منتديات التربيه والتعليم :: (( لغــة العصر ))-
انتقل الى: